George Washington Game Notes:
- George Washington has played in one overtime game this season. Over the last five seasons, the Colonials have played in seven overtime games with a record of 5-2.
- The Colonials have won four close games this season (a win by five or fewer points). Since 2007, George Washington is 22-26 in close games.
- The Colonials have won 80 percent of the time this season (4-1) after recording 29 or more field goals made.
- This season George Washington has won 86 percent of the time (6-1) when Bryan Bynes has four free throws made or more.
- GW set a season low for assists (six).
- George Washington has recorded fewer three-pointers than their opponents for the past 10 games.
- This is the 14th game at home this season--GW has a 6.2 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Joe McDonald has led the team in scoring in four out of 29 games this season.
- Isaiah Armwood has led the team in rebounding in 21 out of 29 games this season.
- Lasan Kromah has three straight double-digit point games.
- Dwayne Smith had a career high with four steals.
- This was the fourth foul out of the season for Patricio Garino.
- The Flyers have lost eight times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Dayton is 41-32 in close games.
- The top two scorers (Dyshawn Pierre and Kevin Dillard) accounted for 51.2 percent of the points.
- Dyshawn Pierre has led the team in scoring five times and in rebounding four times in 30 games this season.
- This marks the 16th 20-point game of Kevin Dillard's career.
- Kevin Dillard has four straight double-digit point games.
- This was the third foul out of the season for Kevin Dillard.
- This marks the second 20-point game of Dyshawn Pierre's career.
- This was the fifth foul out of the season for Josh Benson.
- This was the fourth foul out of the season for Devin Oliver.
Last updated: Apr 10th, 2014