George Washington Game Notes:
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:21 left to go.
- George Washington started 10-10 during the 2010 and 2001 seasons (since 1996).
- The Colonials have lost 86% of the time this season (1-6) after having a three-point percentage of 27.3% or worse.
- When the opposition records 26 or more field goals made this season, George Washington has lost 80% of the time (1-4).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 44.0% or better this season, George Washington has lost 75% of the time (1-3).
- When the opposition records 16 or more assists this season, George Washington has lost 75% of the time (1-3).
- The Colonials have recorded more rebounds than their opponents for the past 5 games.
- This is the 10th game at home this season--GW has a 8.9 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two rebounders (Isaiah Armwood and Joe McDonald) accounted for 44.1% of the rebounds.
- Isaiah Armwood has led the team in scoring 8 times and in rebounding 14 times in 20 games this season.
- Isaiah Armwood had a career high with a 100% three-point percentage.
- Ramon Galloway recorded a team season high in free throws made with 10.
- The top two rebounders (Jerrell Wright and Steve Zack) accounted for 48.3% of the rebounds.
- Ramon Galloway has led the team in scoring 11 times in 21 games this season.
- Jerrell Wright has led the team in rebounding 8 times in 21 games this season.
- Tyreek Duren has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Ramon Galloway has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Ramon Galloway set a career high with 10 free throws made.
- D.J. Peterson set career highs with 15 points and 5 three-pointers.
Last updated: Apr 10th, 2014